American Design & Build and American Sentry Solar’s commitment to providing affordable services to our community will not cease during this uncertain time. We are more committed than ever to provide homeowners with an energy source they can control, trust and afford during this COVID crisis, as well as assisting anyone with their roofing needs. In order to do this while keeping our employees and clients safe, we have altered our protocols to adhere to current CDC and WHO guidelines.
We will now be offering Digital Consultations, meaning you can receive all pertinent information without having to meet with a representative in person. Our Marketing Directors will utilize available technology to assess your home’s solar potential and/or roofing needs, ensuring you receive all the benefits without the risk. Our office staff will work diligently behind the scenes to complete all necessary paperwork, permits and interconnections for you, and will utilize electronic signature applications to further reduce risk of exposure. When it comes time to install our Solar Production and Home Improvement Teams will complete your project while enacting the practice of social distancing, allowing your family and our employees to stay safe during the project.
Additional precautions we have taken to ensure the safety of our community includes:
- Ensuring all employees are coming to work healthy. Employees who feel ill are instructed to stay home on sick time.
- Instructing employees on how to reduce potential exposure while ensuring quality workmanship.
- Closing down our showroom and allowing office employees to work from home to aid in flattening the curve.
- Utilizing digital technology to ensure the safety of both parties while maintaining efficiency.
- Constantly monitoring the situation and updating our teams on how we can safety support our community.
At American Design & Build and American Sentry Solar, your safety and our employees’ safety matters most to us. We hope that these precautions will put your mind at ease, without putting off your solar/home improvement projects. If you have any questions, comments or would like to request a Virtual Consultation you can do so by calling 410-557-0555 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.